Sunday, March 1, 2009

Joining NSPL

Hi friends, yesterday it was marriage of KD's sister, i was not been there due to some personal problem. But i was waiting for the call from NSPL all the time, that day. Anyways in evening i got a call but that was Kamboj, he asked me if i got any call otherwise call Ms Marleen, then i called her but she did't picked the call.
After that at around 8 in the evening, i got a strange call means a new number. I thought its from the company. I picked the call but it was not Ms Marleen but one of my friend Ramneet. She asked about the same, the call for joining. She said that she believe that I'll join after 7th of March. Also asked about her diary and my quotes on it but according to her belief i had 7 days more to write on to. Well on the same day my brother bring a pure black Laebradore Puppy, we named it 'Ginni'. I told about the puppy to Ramneet she said that she afraid of dogs. Well, dear don't be afraid of this lovely one, its really a cute puppy you'll definitely like it if you atleast see.

I think its enough for now, please give your views if read this. Put your comment on this blog, i'd be thankful to you.

No comments: