Sunday, February 22, 2009

I was so happy

There was a girl in yesterday's alumni meet later i come to know her name was Prachi. She was a favorite student of Meenal ma'am from 2005-07 batch. Harpreet asked me not to go back to Karnal, but i refused so he droped me at bus stand. There Neha and Mini Gautam were already, it was 7pm we were at Yamunanagar bus stand, and that girl Prachi entered into the bus, i asked Mini that she is the same girl i was talking with Sneh and Ramneet to go and talk for me. But unfortunately, no I'll call it fortunately our bus met with a break failure and so the driver had to stop the bus at DAMLA then we stayed for one and half an hour and i talked to that beautiful long haired our senior who was working with KOTAK Life Insurance but was in operations job. So light from voice. All the way i talked about her with NEHA and MINI, because she went before us with some of his known on his bike. Anyways it was my 'luck by chance'.

One more thing Sachin and Sneha from TIMT met us in the bus then they were damn boring. But meanwhile i was missing her.

I'm very honest here, so disclosing my heart. Don't take it other way. Thanks dear followers.

No comments: