Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rajiv Ki Selection

It was a campus placement today in MAIMT, my near and dear friend Rajiv Thakral has been placed with NCPL on a package of rs1.5Lacs.
He is so happy and me too. Now Only Aashish and Arun are left for the placements. I know they will be placed very soon with a good company, no doubt both are talented.
Well today its a day of celebrations Ajit Jogi is at our room Param Pawan rajiv are left for Mohan's Dhabha for treet. Today my friend Vandana(Vandy) also got selected, along with her two Badders, thats i'm not gonna disclose are also selected, in a total 13 are selected.
Today I missed the Institute Because i could not wear turban, and got late.
Now i'm going to bed because its my presentation tomorrow, You know yaar Oye-Gappu-Gappu-Oye.
gappu ki presentation hai mujhe aur Ramneet ko milkar deni hai, but na toh koi material hai or na hi preparation, just simple si PPT bana li hai maine. Any ways See you tomorrow. Good Night.

No comments: